Glass Bottom Games
Based in Seattle, WA
PC / Mac / Linux
Drop in, and be a skateboarding bird. Grind on bendy straws, kickflip over staplers, and carve killer lines through cardboard and sticky tape parks. Skate an expansively tiny world with simple controls even a Hawk named Tony would dig. Skatebird can't fly, but on a board, they soar.
- Drive smooth flowing, physical-feeling skating with simple buttons, not stick gestures
- Feel immediately at home with the controls, if you dig Pro Skaters of a Hawk variety
- Explore a series of tiny worlds full of little objectives and secret tapes (scotch tapes mostly)
- Make bird friends by completing challenges, or just trying really hard
- Organize skate events with your new friends! Become a skate bird legend!
- (or just be really happy all your buds are having a good time with you)
Logo & Icon
About Glass Bottom Games
Glass Bottom Games makes absurdly cozy games about animals doing people things. You'll wander around on cool foggy nights, make friends with detective cats, and run into tiny birbs trying very hard to skateboard.
More information on Glass Bottom Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programming and Design
Music and Sound Effects