Glass Bottom Games
Based in Seattle, WA
PC / Mac / Linux
Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist. Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode. Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top.
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin' action with a high skill ceiling
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it'll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of "Chipunk" in an all-original soundtrack
- The continuing saga of Emma and Franky, forever-friends from our previous games
- Plays equally well on gamepad or mouse+keyboard
- Rebindable controls, and tuning options for enhanced accessibility (and fun!)
Gameplay Mini-Teaser Trailer YouTube
Sing-a-long Cinematic Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Glass Bottom Games
Glass Bottom Games LLC is a Washington-based independent maker of video games. We use only the finest of ingredients, hand-sourced by pixelated sherpas, and from those we create some of the tastiest of experiences you've ever had. Also, we tend to put cats in things, even though none of us own cats. It's a long story.
More information on Glass Bottom Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Spartan Fist Credits
Programming and Design
Music and Sound Effects